Chia Seed Muffin Mix
Chia Seed Muffin Mix
WHAT IS BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX?
If you enjoy home baking then BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is the perfect product for you. Packing in all the key ingredients for delicious home-baked muffins, they are super easy to make and can be prepared and baked in just 30 minutes. Baking has never been so simple!
BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is high in protein, with an impressive 32% protein content. In fact, 12 muffins contain a massive 65g protein! The protein content is derived from a combination of Whey Protein, Milk Protein and Egg Protein.
A combination of Chia Seeds and Chia Seed Powder create a unique chia seed blend, ensuring not only a fantastic nutritional profile, but delicious taste and appealing texture. Chia Seeds have become extremely popular due to their high protein and fibre content, alongside a rich vitamin and mineral profile.
We’ve sourced all the key ingredients for you, now it’s up to you to get baking!
BENEFITS OF BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX?
- 32% protein contributing to a growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains Chia Seeds and Chia Seed Powder
- Includes Coconut Flour and Flaxseed Powder
- Low in sugar and a source of fibre
- A great way of easy home baking
- Makes 12 delicious good-sized muffins
- Can be prepared and baked in 30 minutes
WHY BUY BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX?
If you want a go at baking your own high protein muffins, then BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is perfect for you. One bag makes up to 12 muffins, which can be consumed as a delicious snack at whatever time of the day. Give them a go to show off your baking skills to your friends and family!
WHO IS BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX SUITABLE FOR?
BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is perfect for absolutely anyone - from the culinary whizzes to the most novice of bakers. They are so simple to make and can be enjoyed by everyone.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX INGREDIENTS
Self-Raising Flour (38%; Wheat Flour (Gluten), Raising Agents; Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Protein Blend (33%; Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk, Soya), Egg White Protein), Chia Seed Blend (10%; Chia Seeds, Chia Seed Powder), Coconut Flour (6%), Flaxseed Powder (5%), Dextrose (5%), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX NUTRITION INFORMATION
|Nutrition||per 16g Serving/Muffin||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*Makes 12 muffins*
What you will need:
12 paper muffin cases
2 large eggs
200ml milk / water (or non-dairy milk e.g. almond or soya milk)
3tbsp Coconut Oil / butter (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C / gas mark 3 (fan assisted oven / gas oven)
- Add 2 eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk
- Melt the Coconut Oil / butter in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds).
- Add the 200ml milk, and Coconut Oil / butter to the mixing bowl, along with the eggs
- Pour in the BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix and mix well with a spoon
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases (so that the muffins don’t overflow, fill no more than half of the muffin case)
- Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden
- Remove from the oven and allow for the muffins to cool for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack for a further 20-30 minutes
- Enjoy your muffins as a high protein snack at any time of the day! Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days